Food Court Menus
When visiting the Food Court at the Scituate Art Festival, you will be greeted by a volunteer from one of a dozen nonprofit
groups based in the Town of Scituate. Here are the menus from each of them.
- Potterville Fire Dept: Apple Dumplings, with or
without nuts and caramel sauce, Soda, Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Water.
- Shepherd of the Valley: Willow Tree Chicken Salad
Wrap, Pulled Pork, Pumpkin Pie, Iced Tea, Soft Drinks.
- Scituate High School Music: Wieners, Soda, Water,
Coffee, Chips, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Cider.
- Rotary Club: Dough Boys, Chicken Nuggets,
Chowder, Clam Cakes, French Fries, Soda, Coffee, Tea, Water.
- Scituate Boosters: Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chili,
Nachos with Cheese, Belgian Waffle, Sundaes, French Fries, Fried Oreos, Root Beer Float, Apple Pies, Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa, Soda, Water, Gatorade.
- Scituate Lions Club: Sausage & Pepper Sandwich, Breakfast Sandwiches, Home Fries, Cold Drinks, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Frozen Lemonade.
- Boy Scouts Troop 2: Meatball Sandwich, Pancakes,
Hot Cider, Cold Drinks.
- Scituate Ambulance & Rescue: Hot Dogs, French
Fries, Chili, Chili Fries, Mozzarella Sticks, Cupcakes, Cold Drinks, Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate.
- Scituate Preservation Society: Chicken Fajitas,
Pizza, Chicken Caesar Wrap, Steak Fries, Cheese Cake, Pies, Soda, Water, Coffee.
- Hope Library: Steak Sandwich, Apple Crisp, Apple
Cider, Soda, Water, Gatorade.
- Boy Scout Troop 102: Grilled Cheese Sandwich,
Taco Bowl, Stuffed Pretzels, Kettle Corn, Soda, Water, Apple Cider.
- Boy Scout Troop 1: BBQ Ribs, Smoked Chicken, Corn
on the Cob, Soda, Water.